Monday, March 23, 2009

SARI SARI

I'm almost done with school, yay!!! I have about a month to go. There is one class that I'm worried about. In fact I'm writing two papers for it right now. I'm just hoping to do well enough in the class to pass! I haven't had much practice in writing theory analysis papers so it's been a little challenging.

Yesterday I was able to participate in the temple dedication! It was so wonderful. I always love to hear from the prophet and apostles. The temple is just beautiful too!

The past few days have been sunny and warm :D This morning, however, it snowed... I think mother nature forgot that it is now officially spring! I hope it warms back up before the weekend cuz I have some fun plans!

I've decided that i want to lose 20 lbs. I should probably just aim for 10 lbs right now but I really want to lose 20! It's time to get rid of the ice cream and m&ms... hmmmm and I should hang out at the gym a little more often. I need a good book to read while I'm there though. Any suggestions?

Anyways, just a few of my random thoughts. I'd better get back to writing my paper(s).

3 comments:

Naazju said...

Jane Austen is ALWAYS a good read. I don't know if that would keep you moving on a treadmill, though, so maybe you should ignore my suggestion. ;)

Kelcie said...

YAY for almost being done! I am so excited for you, I want to be done, but hey, I am close too! I have lots of suggestions for good books, have you ever read any Robert Farrell Smith? He wrote Baptists at our BBQ and all his other books are hilarous but also interesting enough to keep you reading. I love em! Can't wait to see you in about a month!

Camille said...

You could always go for the Kingdom and the Crown series. I've got them if you want to borrow them.
I'm excited for you to graduate and become an "official adult."
Maybe that's why i'm taking so long in school and not graduating... i don't want to grow up.
I love you!