Monday, June 1, 2009

part two:

One of the engagement pictures I took...

At Catherine dear and Weston's reception...

I took Kylie's bridal pictures-they all turned out great!

This one is my favorite!


I went hiking with some friends to Stewart Falls :)








I used the TV setting on my camera and was able to make the water blurry, yay!



Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures.. it's been fun taking them :) I have some good news! I got a job today!!! I've been applying and interviewing for jobs since I graduated at the end of April. I was about ready to go bored out of my mind! I have new hire stuff in a few days and so after that I'll give you a few more details about the job.

Ayo ayo... until then!

4 comments:

TiAnn said...

Camile! You take amazing photos,& super congrats on graduating! Hope that you're doing well & it looks like you're having lots of fun. Take care.

Naazju said...

Thank you for sharing those pictures--all of them are gorgeous! And it's good to know you're loving your new camera and learning some cool effects with it. :D

Congratulations on the new job!

Camille said...

congrats on the job. I love the pictures. You=Goodness!!
I love you!

Cierra said...

Camile,
You truly do have a talent with taking pictures. I'm so glad you are starting up your own business. It is about time!