
School has been keeping me pretty busy the last few weeks. I'm so excited for a break from school :) My next class isn't until Wed. evening and so I plan on catching up on some sleep, reading a good book and playin' a little.
I went to two guest lectures on Thursday by Dr. William Doherty--who is pretty well known in the school of family life. He presented some very interesting material and inspired us (students) to make a difference in our families, communities and the world. Thursday night was part of the Marjorie Pay Hinckley Endowed Chair Fifth Annual Lecture. All five of the Hinckley children were there as well as three of Sister Hinckley's sisters. Also in attendance was Elder Richard G. Scott!!!! It was a wonderful experience. One of my current professors spent a year researching with Dr. Doherty in Minnesota and knows him very well. She is pretty amazing herself and has even been on the today show!
Things aren't going as well as I'd like with Michael. I'm not feeling very attracted to him. We still spend a lot of time together each week and have become pretty good friends. I'm still hoping that those feelings of attraction will come *sigh*. I have been on several dates with other boys the past few weeks and they have been enjoyable. I have a lunch date with an old friend on Monday that I'm excited about! Also there are several boys that I'd like to get to know better :) I'd so much rather be pursued than pursue-- I want a man! Can I say that again? I want a man! Okay, I feel better.
I'll be taking some more photographs this week so wish me luck :)

I went to a Stake Valentines dance with some good friends :D

2 comments:
Oh camile, good luck on your photos! And there is a guy out there for you, he probably just isn't ready for your awesome fabulous amazingness yet, he'd probably blow up just looking at you! And I know exactly how you feel about wanting to be pursued, I never was until devon found me. Love ya camile, I'm jealous you got such a long break!
I love reading your posts! You are so cute and honest!
Post a Comment