Michael and i had plenty of time to talk--that was good. I let him know that I don't want to rush into things and want to take things slow (slower than they have been). Hopefully as time goes on I will feel more comfortable with the idea of dating a guy!
At the BYU Idol supporting his roommate!

After the Winterfest choir concert!
Funny story: Friday night I was waiting for Michael to come pick me up. It was just about time for him to come and well.. a few of my roommates were going out to round some people up to come over and play games. They opened the door but before they went out they turned around and Rachel said something like " I hope you have a wonderful date with Michael and that it is really romantic.. " That's about the time my other roommate nudged her ha ha. Michael was standing right there and heard it all :D I couldn't help but laugh!

At the filipino restaurant in Salt Lake City with some of my mission friends :D
I've had a fun and busy weekend which means that I haven't had time to work much on homework, yikes! I have two exams this week, a presentation to give, two papers to write as well as my normal homework. Tomorrow is going to be a little crazy trying to catch up.

3 comments:
You will be amazing, m'love! I'm excited for you on many frontiers--hurrah for israel, and hurrah for Camile!
Ok think I'm tired now...night!
Oh my gosh, I'm so sad I missed out on the get together in Salt Lake! Although I'm sure I would have had to come alone and that wouldn't have been very fun. :( All these people with their significant others there make me jealous!
Don't we all just love the craziness of boys in our lives...
Post a Comment