Saturday, November 13, 2010

Surprise!

I wanted to surprise everyone by blogging today :) It's only been a year and a half or so since my last post hahaha! This year my brother Ethan married Jordyn they now have a ... puppy.



















My parents are in the process off adopting Desirae a 14 yr old from Salem Oregon. That's been an adventure!


Devon and Kelcie had a sweet baby girl about two weeks ago and now I'm an auntie :D



Mom and I got the news that Kelcie's water broke around midnight. We hopped in the car and drove straight to Rexburg and arrived around 5am. Ashlyn was about four hours old when we got there! She has Devon's eyes and nose and Kelcie's mouth and chin.

I'm currently living with Teri and Wes Berry a few blocks away from my parents. It's nice to be close to home and have my own space! The Berrys have been so nice to let me stay with them while I figure out a plan for the future. The recent past has been fun! I've taken road trips to Arizona, California, Utah, Idaho and Washington. I've lived in Idaho, Oregon and Montana. I've enjoyed my travels :) I hope that the next move I make will be a more permanent one and I'll be able to put down some roots.

I'm not sure how often I'll update my blog or how personal I want to get but I wanted to write a brief update!

4 comments:

Kelcie said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted. I need some of those pics I think. I am getting the ones I took yesterday ready to email to you!

Camile Kellogg said...

Kelc,

I have a ton of pics! I can email you some or just upload them to your computer (they're all still on my camera) after Thanksgiving.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

I'm so glad you posted! I check on here often... waiting for an update! Miss you!

Sandy N said...

cute pics camille. what a sweet niece you have. i love the name. :)
miss ya. hope all is well in Az.